It has been the past few weeks from "you know where" and I was very ready for it to be over. Tonight was fantastic. I went out to supper with Joan Trebon, the woman that I lived with for this summer. We just had a margarita and sat and relaxed, reflecting on life, love, and other such things.
Right now I am laughing because Grant can't figure out how to find this blog. At this moment he is rummaging through Google because I won't tell him what the blog is. Oh, and he also couldn't find the picture taker thingy on skype... he actually never found it. I kept taking pictures, resulting in more anger. I thought it was hilarious, he didn't feel the same. He actually is still quite bitter about the situation, so don't bring it up in casual conversation next time you talk to him.
I had puppy chow today, two bags of it. While I was devouring this delicious treat I had you on my mind. Remember our peanut butter study parties last semester? We are going to do that every night soon. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND SPEND TIME WITH YOU THIS SUMMER. Okay, I know this was a very short blog but I just wanted to update you on live since I haven't heard from you or talked to you in... forever. byeeeee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment